Therapeutic Boarding School for Girls
Spring Valley, Arizona
SRA is an all-girl, therapeutic boarding school serving students ages 13 - 17 in grades 9 - 12.
Spring Ridge combines an empowering emotional growth program with a sophisticated therapeutic approach and a rigorous college prep curriculum.
The entire family is included in the process, creating an atmosphere of change, collaboration and hope.
Spring Ridge Academy's Therapeutic Boarding School Program Components:
- Individual, Group and Family Therapy
- College Preparatory Academics
- A Structured, Nurturing and Safe All-Girl Residential Boarding School Setting
- Therapeutic Services Geared to Each Student’s Specific Needs
- Dynamic Family Workshops That Value and Involve Every Family Member
- Competitive Interscholastic Athletics
- Exceptional Visual and Performing Arts Department
Spring Ridge Academy's all-girl Therapeutic Boarding School environment works effectively with a wide range of behavioral and emotional struggles, including:
- Abuse and Neglect
- Academic underachievement
- Adoption/Attachment Issues
- Computer/Technology Abuse
- Dual diagnosis
- Eating disorders/poor body image
- Family Conflict
- Grief and Loss
- Hopelessness and Suicide Attempts
- Learning/Social Difficulties
- Learning Disabilities Including Non-verbal Learning Disabilities
- Low Motivation
- Low Self-esteem and Identity Issues
- Medical Issues, Such as Celiac Disease, Which Often Make Treatment More Difficult
- Mood Disorders
- Negative Peer Group
- Peer Problems
- Post-traumatic Stress
- School Avoidance/Failure
- Self-harm (e.g. cutting)
- Sexual Promiscuity
- Substance Abuse and Addiction
Spring Ridge Academy's All-Girl Therapeutic Boarding School Treatment Protocol Includes:
- DBT Skills (Dialectical Behavior Therapy)
- Post Induction Therapy
- Erikson’s Developmental Stage Theory and Assessment
- Cognitive & Behavioral Therapies
- Structural Family Therapy
- Experiential Therapy
- Insight Oriented Therapy
- EMDR - Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Adlerian, Jungian & Gestalt Approaches
- Substance Abuse & Addiction Treatment
Why choose Spring Ridge Academy All-Girl Boarding School?
Parents choose Spring Ridge Academy because they believe their daughter has reached a point where she cannot thrive in her home environment.
Many of our students and families have experienced little success in outpatient therapy prior to enrolling in an all girl's therapeutic boarding school setting.
We designed our all-girl therapeutic boarding school milieu and approach to address each student’s unique set of issues, challenges and strengths and to assist the family in making changes that support each member’s growth.
Top College Preparatory Therapeutic Boarding School for Girls:
The academic program is traditional college preparatory, with an emphasis on writing skills, critical thinking, problem solving, and communication. Our program offers a classroom environment that is small and structured. The academic atmosphere is one that promotes individual accountability, creativity and integrity.
Suzie Courtney, Admissions Director
Direct Line: (928) 925-5965
Kate Deily, Asst. Admissions Director
Direct Line: (928) 899-5839
|June 25||Academic Presentations|
|June 26||Graduation 9 AM|
|June 29-30||Therapeutic Intensives|
|July 1-5||Family Visit|
|July 24||Graduation 9 AM|
|July 30-31||Change Training|
|Aug 12-14||Teen Challenge|
|Aug 21||Graduation 9am|
|Aug 21-24||Teen Action|